Beginning May 1, 2023, R. Lucas Drivers will be offering the following all-inclusive package, 7 days a week. One price gets you:
- * Transportation from Midtown Manhattan to Centennial Golf Club in Carmel, NY
- * 18 holes (cart and 1 bucket of range balls are included)
- * Transportation back to Manhattan
- Monday through Thursday: $160 per person
- Friday: $185 per person
- Saturday & Sunday: $210 per person
Q: How many spots are available each day?
A: Five, offered up on a first come, first served basis. You can sign up as a single, two, three, four, or all five, depending on what is still available.
Q: Where in Manhattan will pickup/drop off be?
A: This will vary, depending on where the golfers live, so as to make it as convenient as possible for everyone.
Q: Is there a cancellation policy?
A: Yes. There will be a non-refundable $50 per person fee if you cancel at any time. If the course closes due to inclement weather, that fee will be returned to you. Your reservation will not be considered as “confirmed” until this deposit is received.
Q: When will the tee times be?
A: Typically, here’s how timing will work:
- Pickup in Manhattan at 9am, for drop off at Centennial at 10:30
- Tee times at 11am, so as to allow time to hit balls before the round
- Departure right after the round (so at approximately 3:30-4pm, for 5- 5:30pm drop off in Manhattan)
The above is the plan for weekdays; Sat/Sun may be earlier (7am pickup in Manhattan for 9am tee times). Tee times may also vary depending on outings, tournaments, etc. being held at the golf course.
Q: How do I reserve my spot?
A: Text (preferred) or call Chris Candee at 917-327-8544. Payments accepted include Venmo, Apple Pay, Zelle, or credit card (a 3% credit card fee will be added). Payment instructions will be given when making your reservation.
For more information, please call or text Chris at 917-327-8544.